Why Sellers Need Marie-Ilene
When buyers’ agents see my name as the Listing Agent at the bottom of the MLS screen or printout, they “break their necks” to do business with me — because:
- I answer my phone.
- I follow up.
- I arrive on time.
- I show up early for showings and turn on the lights and make sure the home is presentable — (how you show a home and how you live in a home are two different matters).
- I upload documents to the MLS as attachments — such as:
- Owners’ Disclosure
- HOA/COA Addenda to Contract (A/B)
- Condo (Governance Forms)
- Lead-Based Paint Addendum (Pre-1978)
- Elevation Certificate
- Floor Plan or Blueprints
- (If folio starts with 30, Unincorporated Dade County Flood Rider) — as well as I upload HOA documents and/or Condo documents to dropbox and add a link to the attachments in MLS — so the potential Buyer can review and/or send to his/her attorney for review – All of the above documents (if applicable) are uploaded to MLS to make it easier for the Buyers’ Agent to assemble the offer package.
- I want the Seller to achieve the best opportunities to receive the highest offers for consideration.
- I present all offers fairly.
- I present all offers timely.
- I allow the buyer’s agent to present in person should (s)he feel the need to do so.
- I attend the showings (if necessary and if the residence is not on lockbox).
- I do not “solicit” the Buyers, and I respect the Buyers and the Buyers’ agents.
- I market the home according to the customized plan I have provided to you.
- I request a copy of the Escrow Deposit Verification from the Buyers’ Agent/Escrow Agent to make sure that the “deposit monies” (First, Second, Third …) by the Buyers have actually CLEARED the bank.
- I attend the inspections.
- I attend the walk-through.
- I coordinate all transaction activities through/with the attorneys (if same have been hired).
- I make sure the Seller does not have to clean the home once the Seller removes his possessions; I hire a cleaning company and coordinate same with Seller and new Buyer.
- I make sure all paperwork is turned in timely and all deadlines are met.
- I communicate in the manner in which the Sellers desire.
- I attend the Closing and attend to after-Closing needs of my clients.
- I stay in touch with my clients should any needs arise regarding my services to them in the future.